Monday, August 8, 2016

The Man with Glasses (part3)

http://firdart.blogspot.co.id/

Let her go and realize me.


Finnaly I can see you again, after you went to another city without say goodbye in previous meeting. It is our fifth meeting and you sit down beside me. Yaa, as usual, my heart beat fast. Because we have to discuus about the next project we can meet.


There is a rose in my bag. I get it from another organization when they promote their event. You wonder from who I get it. It is enough to make you jealous. Hhaha.
Ah jealous, reminder me with my mistakes. Saveral times ago, I got your social media account then I knew some fact about your love story. I regret ever doing that.


XXX


Well, I wont give up on usEven if the skies get roughI'm giving you all my loveI'm still looking up (Jason Mraz)


You choose this song when you get broken heart. Do you know what I feel everytime I listen that song? When I realize that you work hard to keep faith with your ex-girlfriend. I don't know why, but it makes me little hurt. I'm not jealous with your ex-girlfriend, she is just your past. How you fight for your love that makes me jealous.
It better for you to stop fighting for your love now. Hahaha. Let her go!


You see her when you close your eyesMaybe one day you'll understand whyEverything you touch surely dies (Passenger)

XXX


So far so good, even your love story still disturb my mind.
Yaa, the fifth meeting. Hopefully will not be the end. Sit beside you and talk anything with you is good enough to make sweet memory. You ask me from who I get the rose, advise me to take care in another city, and ask me to stay in social media group. I think it is a good farewell. I will never forget what you say and keep on waiting for your arrival in my city as your promise.


Thank you for giving me sweet memories in this city, I like the way you look at me behind your glasses.
You are one of many reasons that makes me hard to go.
Nice to meet you. See you in another chance :)
Bye..

Whatever it takes or how my heart breaksI will be right here waiting for you (Ricard Marx)

No comments:

Post a Comment