Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Man with Glasses (Part 2)



https://id.pinterest.com/pin/371406300494757964/




Today, in a big project of my organization, the luck comes.
My third meeting with him, the man with glasses, happen. Yaa, lucky me.


###


I still remember our last meeting, saveral days ago. When we discussed for this event. You greet me first, asked my condition. Did you know that it make me so happy?

###

Now, you are beside me. Accompany me be a recepsionist for this event. Talk to you make my heart beat fast. Hemm, I remember one song by The Bangles.

Do you feel my heart beating, do you understand?
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming?

At the same day, I get one information that makes me sure to go. Yaa, once I said that I would leave you. This opportunity force me to move. (oh my God, did I say “force”?). It is my dream and I hope will not change. I have dreamed it for a few years before. When I get it, I will not let it go, will me?


Sadly to say that we have to seperated by space. We hevent created many memories. Perhaps, it is the way to make me easy to forget you. Hahaha. I hope we have many chance to meet.


I think it will be nice day when we have known each other. We can be a good friend and I will have a sweet memory with you. But, the fact shows the opposite. In the end of the event, you go without permission. Not only with me but also with others. You know that it is not good anymore and make me little sad.


Or maybe you want me to go without farewell?



Say my name, sun shines through the rain.
A whole life so lonely, and then you come and ease the pain. 
I don't want to lose this feeling. (The Bangles- Eternal Flames)







4 comments:

  1. 'Dia" harus baca tulisan ini :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is burning, an eternal flame.

    Close your eyes. Give me your hand darling

    Hi man with glasses. What do you feel?

    ReplyDelete