Saturday, July 9, 2016

The Man With Glasses

http://aprillona.blogspot.co.id/2011/11/danbo-si-muka-datar.html

Iam never interested with them, men with glasses. Never, till you come. Like others think and so many stereotypes about you and your twins. I think so.
Yaa, so many stereotypes. Bad and good. True and false. But I think, you have most of the good ones. Hahaha.

This is me. The girl with glasses trying to catch your attention, man with glasses.

###

Nothing special in our first meeting. You sat in another side when I was interviewed by other people. You shook my hand saying congratulation on my succes entered the same organization with you. At that time, I hadn't known you anymore. Even your name.


Saveral weeks later, our second meeting.
I sat on stairway. Listened carefully what the team leader said about our project in the next day. A few minutes later, you come and stood in front of me. The first time I realize, how awesome you are !
I didn't care if you said it was love at first sight, or crazy me. That was I feel. Oh my god, I forget if this organization had member like you. What's your name, brother?


We continoued our discussion. I still looked at you. No no no, did not look at me too. Let me be the one who did not focus in this meeting. Perhaps this was my lucky day. I didn't know why, the leader asked us to buy the ingredients for tomorrow, just me and you.


We did happily. We went and spent the time by talking about anything. Your grade, my classmate, and some jokes. One step closer.

###

Now, when I write this story, recognizing my little achievement. I must go against. Do my other plan in another city.

Thank you for giving me sweet memory by crushing you.
Iam sorry to leave you. Hahaha
Nice to meet you and glad to have some chit-chat with you, brother. Remember one thing, you are so cool with glasses.

8 comments:

  1. Nice story, wish you have second, third and fourth meeting with the Man with the glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story, wish you have second, third and fourth meeting with the Man with the glasses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is he, ms Estina? Is this true story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is the man with glasses, mrs Wiwid :D Of course that is true :v

      Delete
  4. Is it true story? Who is he, ms Estina

    ReplyDelete
  5. If he without glasses, are u still have same feeling, dear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Like I ever say, he is the man with glasses :D

      Delete